• Communicate with clients for advertising goals and requirements, help advertisers build and execute PPC campaigns.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with search engines and advertisers.
• Proactively look for ways to improve advertiser's account performance and to drive revenue.
• Monitor ongoing campaign performance, responsible for the products training, troubleshooting, regular reports.
• 3 to 5+ years of digital advertising, especially search engine marketing.
• Minimum of 3 years hands on experience managing PPC campaigns.
• Speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
• Overseas SEM working experience is preferred.